VELIMAX Rain Glass Window Film is designed to give a beautiful appearance of rain patterned glass to your windows and doors, whether for some privacy, to block out an unsightly view or for decorative purposes. Besides prevent UV rays, it can also cut out a large proportion of the unwanted glare, whilst still allowing natural light to pass through. It will work on any smooth glass surface and can be used anywhere in the home, requires no additional cleaning and can be installed at a fraction of the cost.
- 1 Roll Window Film
- 1 Instructions for installation
- Material: Vinyl
- Type: 3D
- Environmental: Through Europe EN71-3 standard and SGS
- Average life: 3 years
- Thickness: 0.29mm (excluding the backing film)
HOW TO INSTALL THE WINDOW FILM?
To install the window film well, there are 3 tips.
Firstly, make sure to peel off the clear backing liner.
Secondly, when you trim the edges, please leave a 1/10" wide gap between the edges of window film and the edges of the glass. It's necessary to make the film's edges attach completely on the glass and no air can come in.
Thirdly, the light soapy water will make it much easier to adjust the position of the window film on the glass.
- Step 1: Measure and record carefully the size of the glass which you want to apply.
- Step 2: Cut the film into a proper size(a little larger than the glass for trimming if you are not good at cutting).
- Step 3: Clean the glass thoroughly and spray enough soapy water on it.
- Step 4: Peel off the clear backing film and paste window film to glass.
- Step 5: Squeegee away water and air bubbles with a squeegee or a credit card.
- Step 6: Trim around the edges carefully with a utility knife.(Soften the edges with a hairdryer by blowing hot air if the edge is curled up)
How easy is the film to apply?
Very easy, and very quick. Each roll of the window film comes with an installation guide, it requires only basic installation tools to complete the installation. The soapy water is the key ingredient, we also add a metric grid printed on the plastic clear backing film for cutting.
Why did the window film fall off after a while?
Please check the borders' area of the glass. If the window film excess the glass around the edges, air will enter between the glass and window film, then the film will fall in a few hours. To solve this problem, please trim the edges of the film, there should be 1/10" gap between the edge of glass and the window film.
How to deal with the air bubbles?
The target glass must be cleaned thoroughly, the dust and dirt will cause many air bubbles. During the installation, spraying enough soapy water both on the glass and on the film will make it easier to get rid of air bubbles. You can use a plastic squeegee or just a credit card to remove all the air bubbles and extra water at last.
We've Got Your Windows and Doors Covered.
If you have any questions about our product or find any defects of the product, please message us, we promise to give you the best solution.